When Wellness Club Park Wodny in Krakow, Poland installed a HOIST MotionCage, they knew their members would go wild, but what they also saw was a unique and buzz-worthy tool that could spread the word about their gym to potential new members. So with permission of their members, Wellness Club started filming a few short videos of their members doing high-intensity circuits on the MotionCage. They posted the videos on Youtube and shared them on social media and through email.
Members loved sharing a video featuring themselves on the MotionCage and started sharing it on their own social channels. And soon enough the video had over 1,600 views.
HOW Wellness Club Park Wodny CREATED A BUZZ:
- A trainer gathered some clients to do a Motion Cage circuit
- Filmed circuit and pieced together a short video with some high energy music
- Posted the video to Youtube and shared on social/email
- Members featured in video share on their own social networks
- Other members and non-members watch, like and share video
HOIST loves that our gym owners can not only use the MotionCage as a great training product, but also as a way to promote their facility.